Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rent to public purpose.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc. etc.
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Michael Savage ~ They are Not Liberals! They are Bolsheviks!
People need to wake up but in my opinion it is too late. The nation has struck the iceberg and the boiler room is flooding. The bulk heads only extend to 10' above the waterline. "The ship will sink, it is a mathematical certainty. There are only enough life boats for about half the passengers". People we are in deep trouble and don't let these nitwit Obama lovers convince you otherwise because they will just drag you down like any drowning person. It is best to get clear of the sinking ship.