Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Astrology Forecast for April 10, 2013





I now summon Spirit Warrior,
From the depths of my inner soul,
To vanquish my fear with the sword of Love,
and lead me to my goal.
Feeling the angst of the New Moon in Aries? There is a lot of uncertainty, fear, and doubt to face when forging a new reality. It is like the sculpture starting with a big lump of clay.... hummm.... where and how to start.... gotta make that first move/change. Take a deep breath, trust yourself, and commit to the new which may involve cutting free from the old first. You will be glad you went for it when you look back! InJoy!

2 comments:

  1. PHYSICALLY ANY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ;RICH AND POOR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your video! I love anything to do with astrology so I will make sure I return!

    ReplyDelete