Thursday, July 18, 2013

BREAKING NEWS ~ Detroit Files for Bankruptcy

Here it comes Detroit about to be largest Bankrupt City .The city of Detroit files for Chapter 9 federal bankruptcy protection, making the automobile capital and onetime music powerhouse the country's largest-ever municipal bankruptcy case. WSJ Global Autos Editor Joe White reports.


This news really ruined Obama's golf game today ... ya America is crumbling apart , but we have 15,000 Russian soldiers to help fix it I hear!!

2 comments:

  1. All BS oh yes new start wait Egypt needs 250 million, oh wait we gotta give Israel 300 million n the war in Syria sorry my brothers in Dstroit you understand hey the Link card is there for you n maybe we can give you lil increase step up my brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes me want to cry and NEVER STOP!!! I remember when "Detroit" was the place to go when it came to a decent living wage. This entire country will end up like "Detroit" in the not too distant future. Meanwhile, the "Powers That Be" are LAUGHING THEIR BUTTS OFF! I just pray to "Almighty God" that I am still living when He brings them down!

    ReplyDelete