Monday, July 15, 2013

WW3 in ACTION Israel used Turkish MILITARY base to AIRSTRIKE Syria arms depot!

WW3 in ACTION: Israel used Turkish MILITARY base to AIRSTRIKE Syria arms depot!




Israel used a Turkish military base to launch one of its recent airstrikes against Syria from the sea, a reliable source told RT. Israel has been under scrutiny since last week, when it was reported to be responsible for a July 5 depot attack in Latakia.News that Turkey assisted Israel in attacking another Muslim state could result in serious turmoil for Ankara, once the information is confirmed. "Our source is telling us that Israeli planes left a military base inside Turkey and approached Latakia from the sea to make sure that they stayed out of Syrian airspace so that they cannot become a legitimate target for the Syrian air force," RT's Paula Slier reports. In response, Turkey has denied that Israel has used its base to strike Syria. Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu told the media that existing reports of the incident are"absolutely wrong" and those who spread such rumors are in "act of betrayal." "Turkey will neither be a part nor a partner of such 'attacks.' The ones who claim this want to damage Turkey's power and reputation," he added. Israel has declined RT's request for comment and refused to confirm or deny the information.The Israeli PM's office told RT that they "will not be taking part in your broadcast," while an IDF spokesperson renewed the stance that the military is "not commenting on this issue."Relations between Turkey and Israel were strained until March 2013, as a result of a flotilla incident which happened more than three years ago. In protest against Israel's refusal to apologize, Turkey expelled the Israeli ambassador and severed military ties.The two agreed to normalize their relationship after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu apologized to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.Ankara has been known for its assistance to foreign-backed militants, allowing them to train on Turkish territory before infiltrating into Syria. Shortly after the July 5 airstrike, the Free Syrian Army said that rebels were not responsible for the attack, which destroyed Yakhont anti-ship missiles being stored there."It was not the FSA that targeted this," Qassem Saadeddine, FSA's Supreme Military Council spokesman told Reuters. "It is not an attack that was carried out by rebels."