Monday, August 12, 2013

Gerald Celente - Trends In The News - "United States Of Secrecy" - (8/6/13)



"Amazon website founder to purchase "The Washington Post", scientists cook up homegrown beef & Jay Carney refuses to provide any information about the "terror threats". Typical answers from a carnival bullshit artist!"

Original release: 8/6/13.


the debt is so high and un-payable that we keep getting money loaned just so we can service the interest. Its like the credit companies that hawk in and loan money to people who can not pay it back. Not sure if there is international bankruptcy law, but I could see the US forfeiting its assets. Oh yeah we already are doing so. "In other words, these are promises that the government made but which the government can break at any time." Social Security, Medicare, and VA health benefits: I'm too young for the first two and my contributions to them will likely never be realized. However, I would be dead without VA healthcare. This article potentially took several years off of my life expectancy, so thanks because I'm not at all sure that I want to live long enough to see this thing through to the end. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to help out the younger generation that will likely not see any of these benefits. Even people who, for whatever reason, did not enroll in the VA within their first 180 days of leaving the military are cast into the mix of easily forgotten. Fighting for this nation was a mistake in the grand scheme of things even though I don't regret anything that I did on a personal level. I would never sign up again though, and neither would most of the veterans who I know.

1 comment: