Friday, August 16, 2013

Glenn Beck attacks Oprah Winfrey: YOU DISGUST ME! - 8/16/13

August 16, 2013 - Glenn Beck attacks Oprah Winfrey as he likens himself to the Statue of Liberty.Glenn Beck Lectures Oprah Winfrey: YOU DISGUST ME! - 8/16/13
Glenn Beck is just about the last person that needs to be weighing in on race relations or the history of the Civil Rights movement.






Glenn Edward Lee Beck is a politically conservative American television and radio host, political commentator, author, television network producer, media personality, and entrepreneur. Wikipedia

3 comments:

  1. WAIT A MINUTE! When did Oprah Winfrey say that white people were the problem? I guess that's what I get for not watching TV anymore, and I'm HAPPY for it! I know enough to know that Ms. Winfrey is now a "Globalist." I lost respect for her a looooooong time ago. Ms. Winfrey, you might want to remember that WE ALL have to go before God one day. What do you think He's gonna say regarding your contempt for Him? Maybe something like-"Depart from Me, I never knew you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You a Hate man. Please be a Love Man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its called the Blame Game

    ReplyDelete