Friday, May 10, 2013

David Icke - The Road Back To Freedom (The One Great Spirit)

David Icke - The Road Back To Freedom (The One Great Spirit)


Message from one elder (Floyd Red Crow Westerman)...how america has come and is destined to go.
The Hopi were wise beyond measure! They live in harmony with the rhythm of nature!!


Very enlightening....

American Indians have a deep connection to the planet that White Europeans don't and will never have.

I mean, American Indians view a tree as their mother. White Europeans look at a tree and think: how much money can I make from this.

It's absolutely destructive -- and, too, deeply immoral.

American Indians think 7 generations ahead.

Americans think: quarterly profits and the day-to-day price of their silly stocks.

We will watch this country fall from within and then it will be left for us again and lets hope we can come together and clean it up and live like our ancestors did in peace and love for family and for all living animals respect for mother and love for spirit grandfather once more.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but a TREE IS NOT made of the same DNA as a person, nor is a tree YOUR MOTHER!!! I have great respect for the simplicity of the American Indian, I'm part Crow, but I DO NOT AGREE with their views regarding religion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always admired and have just loved the Indians.
    They understand "Spirit" and how important it relates
    to our Creator. I believe now at my age of 72 that
    organized religion is controlling and manipulating.
    In many cases it crushes our Spirit Indians RESPECT
    fruits of the Earth's creation and they live in
    harmony with them. Of all of humanity, I believe the
    Indians to be the purist of heart because they respect
    all nature. Nothing is to be wasted; the Lord provides
    and we must cherish and protect our the world
    in which we live. And love and cherish human kind.

    ReplyDelete