Thursday, January 3, 2013

Letter from A Marine to Dianne Feinstein goes viral

No ma’am’: Letter from U.S. Marine to Dianne Feinstein goes viralThe following letter, written by U.S. Marine Joshua Boston and headlined “No ma’am.,” was posted in the CNN iReport on Dec. 27 with the included note from the producer and photo. It has struck a nerve with many and is being circulated around social media venues like Twitter and Facebook.
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

4 comments:

  1. There would be no "gun confiscation"...ONLY CIVIL WAR.

    The right to bear arms is what we are naturally endowed with by our Creator. This right is not "given" by government nor provided for by the Constitution. The 2nd Amendment is not for the people...it is for the government TO KEEP FROM ABRIDGING THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE TO BEAR ARMS.

    Now if you don't like this, you're going to have to first amend the Constitution, THE HIGHEST LAW OF THE LAND. And if you instead try to take the weapons of We the People, you will be guilty of breaking the LAW and will be fired upon. Guaranteed.

    The right to bear arms has nothing to do with hunting. It has to do with keeping tyranny at bay. Believe it...Liberty & Freedom.

    Isaiah 61:1
    THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOD IS UPON ME; BECAUSE THE LORD HATH ANOINTED ME TO PREACH GOOD TIDINGS UNTO THE MEEK; HE HATH SENT ME TO BIND UP THE BROKENHEARTED, TO PROCLAIM LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES, AND THE OPENING OF THE PRISON TO THEM THAT ARE BOUND

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't a couple of jet airliners cause more death and destruction and societal upheaval than any gun ever caused in American history? Where does the evil witch stand on banning aircraft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I thought US soldiers didn't FOUGHT FOR THEIR country or homeland for that matter since WW II (I mean this literally) ... :>

    Of course I sincerely apologize for my remark above if Mr. Joshua Boston is a WW II veteran!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr J Boston, God Bless you sir for having the guts to tell it like it is to these maniacs who are mere SERVANTS to the people of America! As an expat of Australia, (I had to leave as I could no longer stay and witness the idleness of my fellow countrymen! Gun confiscation did nothing but dramatically increase violent crime when they disarmed Australians. Mr & Mrs America keep your guns, and enact upon anyone including any law enforcement SERVANT representative of your government in the same manner that THEY will act against you...read between the lines here! Figure; even with the guns in hand keep in mind these will be a minimum requirement in defending yourselves! High tech weaponry to deal with including drones and bio warfare! THEY are already poisoning you / us with soft kill methods. Aspartame, SODIUM FLOURIDE, GMO, BIG PHARMA, etc, etc. If THEY disarm the good folks of America it will be the beginning of the end for us all eventually! KEEP YOUR GUNS AT ANY COST....DON'T get sucked in to FALSE FLAG reasons to give in to these pyscho's... God Bless All!

    ReplyDelete