Saturday, March 9, 2013

Max Igan ~ Good and Evil, Freedom and Slavery, Love and Fear

Max Igan - Surviving the Matrix - March 8th, 2013


We tend to assume if we want it, everyone does or should. But when we consider the social systems are based upon co dependencies, we begin to see the powerful attachments created by such lifestyles. When we further see these dependencies begin before birth and constantly promoted after birth, it is truly amazing that any would desire freedom. Yet, some of us see it must become a common desire to insure the option exists for the few who crave it.
The significance of using the UCC filings, is not that it will bind us to anything, we already know we are free, but that the whole corporate system IS bound by it. (The seed that will collapse the system, is sewn into the system). I know with all my heart and soul that I am responsible for my state of being. By using the courtesy notice, I am informing the system operators of my freedom. I try to see the shift manifesting and it looks to me like 'Full Disclosure' is really under way.

No comments:

Post a Comment